juliamarkovic

A Stitch in Time
Amanda James
The Demon's Lexicon
Sarah Rees Brennan
The Wicked Deeds of Daniel Mackenzie (Mackenzies Series)
Jennifer Ashley

Under Her Skin

Under Her Skin - Jeaniene Frost,  Meljean Brook,  Ilona Andrews PACK - A quick, enjoyable "soul mate" tale that didn't break much by way of new ground.

IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING - I really enjoyed this modern werewolf story, particularly the twists regarding who is the predator and who is the prey. While the mechanism to separate hero and heroine prior to the story seems a little contrived, it sets things up for a nice reunion in this story.

GRACE OF SMALL MAGICS - Once again, the Andrews pack and entire world into a few short pages, and I know this is the story I will return to to read again and again. A perfect blend of character development and world building, I'd love to see this little story grow into a full book.