juliamarkovic

A Stitch in Time
Amanda James
The Demon's Lexicon
Sarah Rees Brennan
The Wicked Deeds of Daniel Mackenzie (Mackenzies Series)
Jennifer Ashley

Wild Man (Dream Man, #2)

Wild Man (Dream Man, #2) - Kristen Ashley Brock and Tess have a surprisingly simple relationship, though when I start enumerating details I realize there's plenty of over the top background drama shaping events. But when reading WILD MAN, it wasn't the crazy exes, rapists, and gun play that I really noticed, it was the family holidays, new relationship, who's-making-dinner-tonight moments that stood out. I am a little sick of the weird cant all of Ashley's tough guys adopt, but will definitely be back for more of these books.

5/4/13: Still can't stand the Ashley-hero-dialect, but enjoyed the simple flow of this story. Though there are over the top elements at beginning and end, the bulk of this story focuses on the challenges of two people settling into a serious relationship.