juliamarkovic

A Stitch in Time
Amanda James
The Demon's Lexicon
Sarah Rees Brennan
The Wicked Deeds of Daniel Mackenzie (Mackenzies Series)
Jennifer Ashley

Lady Luck (Colorado Mountain, #3)

Lady Luck (Colorado Mountain, #3) - Kristen Ashley I've been loving the Colorado Mountain series, and LADY LUCK is no exception. However, this book started bringing out the alpha-male cant that I find so thick and distracting in later Ashley books. I'm worried about book 4 now...

re-read #1 (7/23/13): I don't know if it's an astrological alignment, if the barometer is to blame, or perhaps something in the water, but halfway through Kristen Ashley's first 'Burbs book, I had the urge to read LADY LUCK again. Something about the way Ty and Lexie start their relationship had me coming back for more. Of course, I only made it as far as the car crash before I wandered away again. The first half of this book is still great, but the hoops that come in the middle of the story slow things down and lost my interest. They did remind me of my first ever Kristen Ashley book, SWEET DREAMS... on my way!