juliamarkovic

A Stitch in Time
Amanda James
The Demon's Lexicon
Sarah Rees Brennan
The Wicked Deeds of Daniel Mackenzie (Mackenzies Series)
Jennifer Ashley
Quintana of Charyn - Melina Marchetta Despite the title, this book doesn't steal the point of view away to Quintana. Rather, if FINNIKIN OF THE ROCK introduced Finnikin and Evangeline, if FROI OF THE EXILES had me fall in love with Froi and Quintana, QUINTANA OF CHARYN is the book that picks up all of these threads and creates a finished whole. Froi is the lynchpin and this story follows his struggle to protect his family, both adopted and blood. A gorgeous culmination to an already wonderful series, QUINTANA OF CHARYN is all I could have hoped for in this last part of the trilogy.

Reminiscent of Game of Thrones, but with more humanity, or of BITTERBLUE, but with more politics, this series is the best of fantasy, romance, and intrigue.