juliamarkovic

A Stitch in Time
Amanda James
The Demon's Lexicon
Sarah Rees Brennan
The Wicked Deeds of Daniel Mackenzie (Mackenzies Series)
Jennifer Ashley
Seven Nights to Forever - Evangeline Collins I liked the risks Evangeline Collins took with her two main characters, a married man and a prostitute. She didn't push the envelope too far (neither has sex with anyone else during the course of the book), but I found her treatment of the subject matter satisfying. The character development was good enough that I wanted to cheer, but the resolution seemed abrupt (I wanted more time to savor the HEA, maybe?).

I heard enough about this book to break my "no eBook over $8" rule, and I enjoyed it. My money may have been better spend on buying Anne Stuart's Ruthless/Reckless/Breathless trilogy, as she broke all the rules and made me *love* it, I know I'll be rereading those in the future. Seven Nights to Forever, I think I will always remember the sweet development of Rose and James relationship... but I don't think I'll revisit it.