juliamarkovic

A Stitch in Time
Amanda James
The Demon's Lexicon
Sarah Rees Brennan
The Wicked Deeds of Daniel Mackenzie (Mackenzies Series)
Jennifer Ashley
Talk Me Down - Victoria Dahl I had to revisit this review, just as I often revisit this book. Dahl's Tumble Creek series is a favorite of mine to re-read, and "Talk Me Down" is a favorite within the series. While the drama/thriller portion of the story doesn't do much for me, I adore the relationship between the main characters. Molly makes me laugh out loud, and the development of her relationship with Ben is steamy and sweet.

Re-read 2/9/11 - Recommended this one to my girlfriend last weekend, she loved it so much I had to re-read it again myself. I love, love, love this book. I finished it with a happy sigh. It cracks me up that the last time I read this book was just this past November (and now I'm re-reading it in February. I read this every 4 months? Really?!). I'm such a sucker for Victoria Dahl.

Re-read July 2011 - Waiting for all the August releases sent me back to TALK ME DOWN. Even though Netgalley came through with advanced copies of GOOD GIRLS DON'T and BAD BOYS DO, I still came back to TMD for a booster shot afterwards.

re-read Nov 2011 - Three times in one year, who has a problem? Read Olivia Cunnings BACKSTAGE PASS again, which got me all hot and bothered for great characters (and hot bothering). While TALK ME DOWN isn't as "erotica-y" as BACKSTAGE PASS, the chemistry between Molly and Ben is fabulously well written. I tend to skim the parts from the "stalkers" POV, but all of the scenes in The Bar (and the truck) have me slowing down and savoring every word.