juliamarkovic

A Stitch in Time
Amanda James
The Demon's Lexicon
Sarah Rees Brennan
The Wicked Deeds of Daniel Mackenzie (Mackenzies Series)
Jennifer Ashley
Just the Sexiest Man Alive - Julie James Julie James has made it to my "must read" list. Of the three books I’ve read, she writes pure character romance, without bizarre plot twists or gimmicks. I love that her characters are strong, forthright, and believable.

3/1/11 - Had to re-read after enjoying A LOT LIKE LOVE. Can't stop laughing, I wish I could transcribe the entire opening phone conversation here. This is possibly my favorite Julie James, but I'll have a lot of fun re-reading the rest before I can say for sure.

1/19/11 - Surprisingly enough, Jason didn't hold up as well coming on the heels of the adorable J.D. of PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT. Taylor still kicks butt, however, and I'm off to read A LOT LIKE LOVE in a reverse of my earlier reread order.

12/24/12 - EXPOSED TO YOU had me hankering for a "leading man" romance. Jason and Taylor were exactly what I needed, I love their back and forth. There's no beating Julie James's legal heroines!