juliamarkovic

A Stitch in Time
Amanda James
The Demon's Lexicon
Sarah Rees Brennan
The Wicked Deeds of Daniel Mackenzie (Mackenzies Series)
Jennifer Ashley
Wolf with Benefits - Shelly Laurenston This is the Pride book I've been waiting for. Beautifully paced action, hilarious dialogue, and just the right amount of shifter mayhem and violence mixed in with the romance. I've always preferred the bear books, but Ricky Lee is right next to Bo and Crush on my favorites list.

Toni's family of prodigies brings all the crazy fun of the wild dogs, but with a sweet, centered heroine who is a pleasure to read. And as
much as I was rooting for Toni to succeed, Ricky Lee's good natured courtship was practically ursine in its sweet, funny sexiness. There is plenty of page time for past favorites (I particularly loved Bo's appearances), and I'm dying for more of Livy, the bad tempered little shifter that even bears treat with respect.

Laurenston's world is always sexy, violent, and utterly hilarious, and WOLF WITH BENEFITS has all of that classic shifter charm plus a very well paced story. The action doesn't overwhelm the characters, the changes in Point of View are effective and seamless, and the romance was so beautifully written I fell in love a little bit, too. For fans of the Shifter series, this book is a must, and for anyone new to this crazy, hilarious world, I'd recommend WOLF WITH BENEFITS as one if the best of great series.

Full review to follow.

Sexual Content: Sex scenes.