juliamarkovic

A Stitch in Time
Amanda James
The Demon's Lexicon
Sarah Rees Brennan
The Wicked Deeds of Daniel Mackenzie (Mackenzies Series)
Jennifer Ashley
Beast Behaving Badly - Shelly Laurenston I guess they all can't be as cuddly as Lock, but Bo definitely has his own charms. Blayne is great, and for once the action side of things didn't derail the story for me. Very well paced Pride book, loves it.

(3/9/2012): I actually liked this one even better on re-read. Dee-Ann vs. Blayne didn't jar me as much, and Blayne's emotional rollercoaster was cuter when I knew what to expect. Love Bo!

(2/19/2013): My statement about the re-read stands, to the point where I bumped this up that last star. Blayne's serial killer fantasy put me off on first read, now it's so easy to see how that thought process is "totally Blayne". I love her repartee with Bo, I had to stop highlighting hilarious lines of I would have had whole chapters marked. I skipped the Dee-Ann portions of the story, and things flowed beautifully.