juliamarkovic

A Stitch in Time
Amanda James
The Demon's Lexicon
Sarah Rees Brennan
The Wicked Deeds of Daniel Mackenzie (Mackenzies Series)
Jennifer Ashley
Magic Bites -  Ilona Andrews When I first finished MAGIC BITES, I had no idea that this was going to be one of my favorite series. Looking back, those first "Here, kitty, kitty" moments give me chills.

See Abigail's full review at All Things Urban Fantasy.

6/15/11: After MAGIC SLAYS I had to come back and see where all the magic started. I was pleasantly surprised by this book's re-readability, I found myself going page by page and enjoying re-treading the mystery was much as the characters. Never realized that Derek wasn't the wolf-man that tapped on Kate's window, fun to straighten out a little detail like that year's later. Now off to MAGIC BURNS!

4/23/13: It's been awhile since I went all the way back to MAGIC BITES, but it totally holds up. I'm in the mood for book two, so on to book three!