juliamarkovic

A Stitch in Time
Amanda James
The Demon's Lexicon
Sarah Rees Brennan
The Wicked Deeds of Daniel Mackenzie (Mackenzies Series)
Jennifer Ashley
Magic Bleeds - Ilona Andrews Gordon recently posted Curran's POV from the end of MAGIC BLEEDS, which inspired a re-read. This book is one of the best of the series, and given how great the series is, that's saying a lot. This read through, my favorite quote has to be Kate, pointing at the dog's vomit in her doorway, and telling him, "That was a dick move."

Read Abigail's review at All Things Urban Fantasy.

6/20/11 - Two re-reads in a year? I may have a bit of a problem... although that explains why this time through there was a lot more skimming of the plot side of things. Love Grendel, love Andrea, and Kate dealing with Erra and her budding relationship with Curran is just so awesome it breaks my heart.

4/15/2012 - Re-reading the tail end of MAGIC STRIKES (*love* the Midnight Games) brought me back for a complete re-read of MAGIC BLEEDS onward. Kate is growing into her best self, in terms of friendships and relationships, and the romance with Curran is unbeatable.

4/24/2013 - Looks like my timing is holding up year by year. Love Kate coming into her own, the scenes with Erra and Curran are awesome.