juliamarkovic

A Stitch in Time
Amanda James
The Demon's Lexicon
Sarah Rees Brennan
The Wicked Deeds of Daniel Mackenzie (Mackenzies Series)
Jennifer Ashley
Magic Strikes -  Ilona Andrews An absolute favorite, I still come back to this one to read and re-read. I learned great things about Kate's past, enjoyed the hell out of the present, and have great hope for her future. Can't wait!

See Abigail's review at All Things Urban Fantasy.

6/20/11 - Want to bang Derek's head against the wall repeatedly, want to run Jim over with a car, want to fan myself with Raphael's paper fan, and want to re-read the Fools in the Arena over and over, just too wonderful.

4/24/13 - My best-loved, most-reread Kate Daniels book. I highlighted about half the copy this time around (and only my Kindle app losing said highlights has prevented Goodreads Quote spam of epic proportions). I skipped the Unicorn Lane exploration, in such a hurry to get back to The Midnight Games. Love the fights, hilarious and magical.