juliamarkovic

A Stitch in Time
Amanda James
The Demon's Lexicon
Sarah Rees Brennan
The Wicked Deeds of Daniel Mackenzie (Mackenzies Series)
Jennifer Ashley
Archangel's Consort   - Nalini Singh 9/5/11 - Re-read after ARCHANGEL'S BLADE. Elena's still learning her way, but she and Raphael have a moment to enjoy being together (rather than focusing so much on Elena's new-angel status).

5/12/11 - CONSORT held more of my attention than KISS this time around, reading about Elena coming back to the city. Knowing that Dmitri has already gotten his story, Ilium piqued my attention. Wonder if/when Bluebell gets his own book?

2/27/13 - I reread these books again and again for the character moments. For those little, intimate interactions between Elena and Raphael, Sara, her half-sisters, hell, even the butler. The ending of this book loses a little steam for me, and my rereads have not yet jumped to Dimitri's or Jason's stories (though I enjoyed them both the first time through). I can't wait for the next Elena's and Raphael's next story, so I can springboard straight from ARCHANGEL'S CONSORT to the next book in the series!

7/26/2013 - Love Elena and Raphael finding their way, and the glimpses of the angel Elena will become.