juliamarkovic

A Stitch in Time
Amanda James
The Demon's Lexicon
Sarah Rees Brennan
The Wicked Deeds of Daniel Mackenzie (Mackenzies Series)
Jennifer Ashley
Bear Meets Girl - Shelly Laurenston Laugh out loud fun, BEAR MEETS GIRL made me nostalgic for bears I've loved before... I may just have to revisit Blayne and Bo's story. The wild dogs have a soft spot in my heart, too, so they're a candidate for re-reading, too.

Still a little confusing with the changes in perspective (Laurenston tends to bounce around beyond just hero and heroine with her POV, and sometimes that's distracting), but not as bad as some past books when it comes to politics. The slapstick and dialogue kept me laughing and Celle and Crush had great chemistry.

Re-read #1: Ok, I admit, I was actually looking for a different bear when I picked this one up, but given that these books are near impossible to differentiate based on title and cover alone, I went with the first bear I found. Initially, I found "meet cute" in this first chapter... weird. And that weirdness lingered. Better equipped to handle it the second time around, I could now enjoy the romance and focus on the weirdness of the evil Bear Foster Mother. That's dark, man.